Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Money Can't Buy You Love" by Sienna

I met this guy on the Internet. He was very leery about trading pics
with me. The one he did eventually send was taken from very, very far away.
Turns out he was a little self conscious about his size. Truly, with
me, it's no problem.

Calypso, on the other hand, likes to call him "no eye guy" because
when he smiles his cheeks completely envelope his eyes. Let's just say
he was a BIG guy.

We agreed to meet at one of my favorite watering holes. We talked,
joked, and had a lot of fun. He turned out to be a very nice guy.

During our second or third date, it was mentioned as to how much I
love the band U2. David was eager to get tickets for us to go see them
when they came to town. He tried... but they sold out as quickly after
they are put on sale. Bummer. But it didn't preclude us from seeing
one another again.

On the next date we met at another favorite watering hole. Through the
course of conversation we were discussing the amount of repairs needed for
my new (old) jeep. David proceeded to offer to buy me a car.

Seriously!

A car, dude!

He offered to buy me a new car!


I turned down the offer.

I maybe a cheap date... but money can't buy you love.

Sienna
w/Elexia

No comments: